Business Planning Attorney in Plano, TX
The Law Offices of John F. Williams, Jr. Counsels on Business Formation, Planning, and Continuity
Plano TX Attorney John F. Williams, Jr. understands the unique challenges you face to stay competitive in the marketplace as an emerging business or entrepreneur. Our firm is skilled in counseling business owners about the myriad of choices in today’s business environment.
At the Law Offices of John F. Williams, Jr. we consult and help protect business owners with issues involving business formation, advising the business owners in operations & dealings, and representing the business when legal challenges arise. We can help with all aspects of the business, including:
- Establishment of your corporation, partnership, LLC, etc. that will best meet your tax and business needs
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing contracts, agreements, leases and other legal documents necessary to protect or conduct your business
- Handling collection of account receivables
- Acting as General Counsel for the business
- Business Continuity and Succession
Whether you are starting a new business or taking your business to the next level, there are legal pitfalls and mistakes you cannot afford to make. You need competent legal counsel to guide you through creation and proper management of your business planning to ensure that you are competitive and on a path of growth. This is especially true with all the regulations and tax laws business owners face.
Contact Us today and personally meet with Business Attorney John F. Williams, Jr. for all your business planning questions. When you call, ask about our Free Consultation and we will set up a convenient time to meet.